The Airlie Beach Hotel ticks all the boxes
Download in Word format
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: No ending delimiter '’' found in E:\inetpub\vs128043\press.php on line 581
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in E:\inetpub\vs128043\press.php on line 582
Imagine staying 25m from the coral sea, 250m from a vibrant village main street and 800m from a sprawling swimming lagoon.
Forget imagining â€“ you could be doing it right now at the Airlie Beach Hotel in the majestic Whitsundays region in North Queensland.
The Airlie Beach Hotel is the hotel of choice for travelers who want quality accommodation in the best location in town.
The property boasts all the features you'd expect of a 4-star hotel, plus three award-winning restaurants and bars. And for the budget conscious, there are 3-star motel style rooms available.
Airlie Beach Hotel Manager Mark Bell said guests were always delighted on arrival to see they would be staying at the hub of the esplanade.
"From the hotel's unrivalled position at the epicentre of Airlie Beach, you can marvel at the ocean views and in minutes be exploring the playground of shops, restaurants, clubs and bars on the main street," Mr Bell said.
"Location is the most important criteria for many travelers seeking accommodation. It's great when our guests take advantage of all the activities they can do within walking distance of the hotel.
"We pride ourselves on providing quality 4-star accommodation at an affordable price, and in the best location in town.
Guests of the Airlie Beach Hotel can:
- Indulge in the culinary delights to be found on-site at the hotel's three award-winning restaurants and bars
- Wander across the street to Airlie Beach's hip weekend markets
- Browse the selection of boutique shops on-site, pamper themselves at a day spa or stroll along the village main street for a fix of retail therapy
- Cool off at the Airlie Beach swimming lagoon - an 800m walk along the ocean foreshore
- Take a boat ride to the idyllic Great Barrier Reef - one of the natural wonders of the world
- Experience the squeaky clean white sand of Whitehaven Beach
- Explore the Whitsundays' 74 islands
The Airlie Beach Hotel is renowned not only for providing quality accommodation in an unrivalled location, it also has three award-winning restaurants on site â€“ Capers by the Beach BAR|GRILL, Mangrove Jacks Cafe Bar and Cactus Jack's Tex-Mex.
Each of the restaurants have their own personality, with Capers serving modern-Australian cuisine in an alfresco setting by the sea, Mangrove Jacks being an all-round entertainment venue and Cactus Jack's themed Mexican restaurant providing a memorable dining experience.
"You don't even have to leave the hotel, but there really is so much out there to explore," he said.