Download in Word format
Airlie Beach Hotel
* Getting there
* Hotel amenities
Airlie Beach is a vibrant coastal village nestled in the Whitsundays region of North Queensland, Australia.
At the heart of the village is the Airlie Beach Hotel from where you can:
- Indulge in the culinary delights to be found on-site at the hotel's three award-winning restaurants and bars
- Wander across the street to Airlie Beach's hip weekend markets
- Browse the selection of boutique shops on-site, pamper yourself at a day spa or stroll along the village main street for a fix of retail therapy
- Cool off at the Airlie Beach swimming lagoon - a 600m walk along the foreshore
- Take a boat ride to the idyllic Great Barrier Reef - one of the natural wonders of the world
- Experience the squeaky clean white sand of Whitehaven Beach
- Explore the Whitsundays' 74 islands
The Airlie Beach Hotel is located 30 minutes' drive from Proserpine Airport, which has daily domestic flights from major airlines Jetstar and VirginBlue.
Hamilton Island, a ferry ride from Airlie Beach, is also serviced by domestic airlines Jetstar and VirginBlue.
For drive travelers, Airlie Beach is located just 20 minutes' off the Bruce Highway. Follow Shute Harbour Road into Airlie Beach and turn left onto the Esplanade.
- Airlie Beach Hotel - winner Qld Hotels Assoc "Best Redeveloped Accommodation" (2001)
- Capers at the beach BAR|GRILL - winner Qld Hotels Assoc Best Casual Dining (2004), finalist Aust Hotels Assoc Best Casual Dining (2005), Whitsunday Tourism Awards Hall of Fame member (2006)
- Mangrove Jacks Cafe Bar - winner Qld Hotels Assoc Best Cafe Bistro (1998)
- Cactus Jacks Tex-Mex - winner Qld Hotels Assoc Best Themed Restaurant (2006)
- The hotel has three types of accommodation: 4-star beach view hotel rooms, 4-star village view hotel rooms and 3-star motel rooms
- Wireless (WiFi) internet
- Three restaurants and bars
- Key access undercover parking
- Liquor shop on-site
- Tour desk for booking your holiday adventures
- Guest laundry
- Non-smoking rooms
- Swimming pool
- Rooms for disabled access
Toll Free Reservations (within Australia) 1 800 466 233
International +61 7 4964 1999