Call us: 07-4964-1999
Terms and Conditions
- No deposit is required when requesting the reservation of a room apart from stays which include public or school holidays and special events eg: Airlie Beach Music Festival. If paying by cash or means other than a credit card, full payment is required on check-in. We also require a credit card imprint for incidentals
- Cancellations within 24 hours of check-in (2pm) incur a one night cancellation charge. Reservations which include a night in the period 29 December until 2 January or public and school holidays and special events require 72 hours notice of cancellation for a refund.
- On check-in guests are required to sign a declaration regarding any negligent activation of the hotel fire alarms. The false activation of a fire alarm incurs a fee from Queensland Fire & Emergency Services which will be charged to the credit card provided on check-in.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by law, such as for guide dogs, no pets are allowed.
- We have a strict no party policy on our premises. Only hotel guests are permitted onsite after 9pm.
- All rooms are non smoking, although smoking is allowed on balconies using the ash tray provided.
- The use of the Airlie Beach hotel Wi-Fi hotspots is subject to specified Terms & Conditions accessible on log-in and as set out in the Wi-Fi link from the “about us” page.
- Reception hours are 7am-9pm daily. After hours check-in can be done between 9pm – 11.30pm at Capers on the esplanade. No check- ins will be processed after 11.30pm.
- Refunds for accommodation will not be given to guests for unforseen circumstance beyond our control.