Call us: 1-800-466-233
Terms and Conditions
- No deposit is required when requesting the reservation of a room apart from stays that include public or school holiday and special events eg: Airlie Beach Music Festival. Full payment and a credit card, if paying by cash or other means, is required on check-in.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of check-in (2pm) incur a one night cancellation charge. Reservations that include a night in the period 29 December until 2 January or public and school holidays and special events require 72 hours notice of cancellation for a refund.
- On check-in guests are required to sign a declaration regarding any negligent activation of the hotel fire alarms. The false activation of a fire alarm incurs a fee from Queensland Fire & Emergency Services which will be charged to the credit card provided on check-in.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by law, such as for guide dogs, no pets are allowed.
- All rooms are no smoking, although smoking is allowed on balconies using the ash tray provided.
- The use of the Airlie Beach hotel Wi-Wi hotspots is subject to specified Terms & Conditions accessible on log-in and as set out on the Wi-Fi link from the about us page.